What is All-on-4?
All-on-4 is a technique we use in which the dental implants can be fitted in one appointment as apposed to being placed over a set of months.This revolutionary implant method has the ability to change your smile in a short space of time. You can rest assured that our friendly and experienced team here at Warwick Lodge Dental will guide you through the entire process.
The implant uses the stronger bone at the front of your jaw and in most cases; there is no need for a bone graft. Grafting can be very costly and time consuming for the patient and this is the added beauty with the all on four treatment we have to offer here at Warwick Lodge.
The titanium we use to fuse the implant makes for a durable fixture which with the right care, can last a lifetime. The fixture provides you with a pretty much perfect oral functionality in terms of chewing and maintaining oral hygiene.
The All-on-4 concept was developed in order to minimise the number of implants required to restore an entire arch (Jaw) of teeth and to enable the bridge to be fitted to the implants on the same day. Traditional implant techniques require 6-10 implants (which costs more) to restore a jaw and also a period of healing time where the bridge cannot be fixed.
The science behind the All-on-4 implant system is that the two front implants are placed straight into the front of the jaw at 90 degrees whilst the 2 implants placed at the back of the jaw are angled at 30 to 45 degrees. This technique enables the implants to provide a bracing support and also spreads the forces transmitted from the denture or bridge to the jaw bone.
The All-on-4 Procedure
- Book in your FREE consultation with Dr Gaurav Mehta to discuss your suitability for All-on-4, alternative options and the costs entailed with payment plans
- You will have a CT scan and a digital diagnostic plan of your treatment.
- Once you are happy with the plan, and your suitability for All-on-4 has been established, you attend your first appointment and we will remove any teeth if required and place implants
- Our All-on-4 technician makes your new provisional teeth to fit perfectly while you rest after surgery
- Your new provisional teeth are fitted a few hours later
- After a period of about 3-6 months your final teeth are fabricated by our All-on-4 technician and fitted once your implants are fully integrated into your jaw
Our principal dentist Dr Gaurav Mehta has a special interest in the All-on-4 implant system and is one of the leading dentists in the Kent area.
Who is suitable for All-on-4?
The ideal candidates for All-on-4 teeth in a day are individuals that:
- Suffer from loose dentures
- Suffer from severe periodontal gum disease
- Have severe bone loss and been told they cannot have dental implants
- Have failing bridges and crowns
- Have been told that they need bone grafting for implants
All-on-4 Before and Afters
How much does All-on-4 cost?
All-on-4 at Warwick Lodge starts from just £11,500 or £148.81 per month. We offer multiple payment plans and interest free finance. The cost of treatment varies from patient to patient due to treatment length and amount of aligners involved. You can get a free no-obligation consultation to find out exactly how much the treatment will cost.
We are pleased to offer 0% finance on All-on-4 treatment
Book a FREE All-on-4 consultation today
Get in touch with your team today to book a free no-obligation consultation with the Warwick Lodge dental team.
You can call us on 01797330583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or feel free to use the contact form below.